2021 Coordinated Election Voter Service and Polling Center Locations
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, VSPC locations may change. Please check this page to get the most current location information before going to a VSPC.
|Open October 25 – November 2|
|• Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Saturday, October 30 – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Election Day (November 2) – 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
|Aurora||Aurora Motor Vehicle – 3449 Chambers Rd.
|Bennett||Bennett Motor Vehicle Office – 355 S. First St.|
|Brighton||Adams County Government Center (West Entrance) – 4430 S. Adams County Pkwy.|
|Commerce City||TBD –|
|Westminster||Adams County Economic Development – 12200 N. Pecos St.|
|Westminster Motor Vehicle – 8452 N. Federal Blvd.|
Adams County’s Voter Service and Polling Centers provide voters with the following services:
- Register to vote
- Update your voter registration
- Request a new or replacement ballot
- Drop-off your voted mail ballot
- Vote on an ADA accessible ballot marking device
In Colorado, all voters who vote at Voter Service and Polling Centers must provide identification. Acceptable Forms of Identification