Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are experiencing significant postal delays. If you are registered as an active duty military or overseas voter (UOCAVA) you may to return your ballot electronically. You must include a completed Affidavit Cover Sheet with your ballot.
(only available until 7 p.m. Mountain Time on Election Day)
or download the paper FPCA registration form here
or download the paper withdraw form here
Reminders for online ballot delivery for UOCAVA voters:
• To access your ballot, you will need to enter your birth date and either your Colorado driver’s license number or the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
• All forms that require a signature cannot be e-signed with a signature font. (If you are unable to print your documents to sign, there are programs and mobile apps that allow you to sign electronically such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
• In order to qualify as a UOCAVA voter and receive a ballot via email you must meet the following criteria:
• Be a United States citizen; and
• Be a resident of Colorado who is absent from the state by reason of active duty in the uniformed services, or the spouse, civil union partner or dependent of a uniformed services member; or
• Reside outside the United States and Colorado was the last state in which you were eligible to vote before you left the U.S.