The Colorado County Clerks Association is accepting applications for their scholarship opportunities now through Friday, March 26, 2021.
A fillable version of the application can be found on adcogov.org.
- Completed application
- 3.25 minimum grade point average (GPA)
- Participation in extracurricular, community, and service activities
- Demonstrated financial need or hardship
- Complete application
- Email, mail, or hand-deliver completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or 4430 S. Adams County Pkwy., Suite E3102, Brighton, CO 80601.
- Regions will convene and select regional winners and notify the Executive Director of the CCCA no later than April 30.
- Scholarship winners will be notified and posted online by May 1.