If your jurisdiction would like to put a ballot contest or measure on the Adams County 2019 Coordinated Election ballot, please complete the attached Participation Inquiry_2019 form by July 26, 2019
The primary Responsibilities of Participating Entity include:
- Notify Adams County of your intent to participate
- Receive, review, and return an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) from Adams County detailing the County and Participating Entities responsibilities for the specific election. Electronic copy is preferred.
- Return the completed and signed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Review the detailed letter and street locator files of streets in your jurisdiction. If corrections are needed, please mark them on the Excel attachment.
- File Ballot Content
- Provide audio record of any candidates name pronounciation to 720.523.6046.
- File TABOR information in required format, if applicable, including the Pro/Con statements.
- Be available from 7 a.m – 7 p.m. on Election Day for voter support.