2018 Primary Election Voter Service and Polling Center Locations
All Voter Service and Polling Centers open on Monday, June 18.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Election Day (June 26) 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
|Adams County Economic Development||12200 N Pecos St.||Westminster||80234|
|Adams County Government Center (West Conference Center)||4430 S Adams County Parkway||Brighton||80601|
|Commerce City Sheriff’s Substation||4201 E 72nd Ave (South Side)||Commerce City||80022|
|Aurora Workforce Center||3155 N Chambers Rd. Unit C||Aurora||80011|
|Bennett Motor Vehicle||355 S First St.||Bennett||80102|
|Westminster Motor Vehicle||8452 N Federal Blvd||Westminster||80031
Adams County’s Voter Service and Polling Centers provide voters with the following services:
- Register to vote
- Update your voter registration
- Request a new or replacement ballot
- Drop-off your voted mail ballot
- Vote on an accessible electronic voting tablet
In Colorado, all voters who vote at Voter Service and Polling Centers must provide identification. Acceptable Forms of Identification